Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 16, 2011

So very blue

I am so obsessed with the color blue. Everything looks better in blue. People tease me about that, offering me things in blue or making comments about it, but I don't mind. As a matter of fact, they could tease me until they're blue in the face. :D

I saw some screws at the home improvement store, have no idea what they're designed specially for, but they were blue. I had to open my big fat mouth and say, "Now why can't all screws be blue?". That fetched some odd looks.

Oh well, I've had odd looks before. It's nothing to be blue about.

1 comments:

Unknown 5:11 PM  

All screws are blue, for a given definition of blue ;)

BlogRing

Navigation by WebRing.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP